The Mahuna strikes that perfect balance of mountain bike and all-around fun rig. Its 29” wheels easily roll over obstacles and provide a smooth, predictable ride. We’ve upgraded the fork to a 100mm RockShox Judy Silver and beefed up the brakes to Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. A Shimano 11-speed drivetrain makes quick work of tough hills ensuring the Mahuna is as fun going up as it is going down.
“Kona made some really smart spec and design choices…that come together to create a responsive, eager ride...“
– Bicycling Magazine
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB ST i27 TCS 2.0
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Solo Air 100mm
- Crankset: FSA Alpha Drive 1x
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11spd
- Brakes: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic with 180mm front/160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser Bar/Kona XC Stem with Kona Key Grip slip on
- Front Tire: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35"
- Rear tire: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35"
- Saddle: Kona XC