Add your review
The Sutra ULTD is the continuation of a dream to make a drop bar bike as badass as possible. The beloved steel chassis of the Sutra and Sutra LTD plays host to the next iteration of the lineup. The butted Cromoly frame and Project Two Cromoly disc fork hold WTB KOM Light Team i27 TCS 2.0 rims on Maxxis Recon Race EXO TR 29x2.25” tires. That’s right. 2.25” of earth-gripping rubber. When the descents get hairy, you can get low with a TranzX +RAD dropper post. SRAM Rival 1 flat mount disc brakes and drivetrain keep things moving (and stopping) nicely. This bike is as beautiful as it is beastly, with a gorgeous Prism paint job. Turn heads while you turn over the miles on the brand-new Sutra Unlimited.
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc Touring
- Wheels: WTB KOM Light Team i27 TCS 2.0 29”
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival 1 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Rival 1 with 160mm front/160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: TranzX Dropper +RAD Internal 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona Road Bar/Kona Road Deluxe Stem
- Front Tire: Maxxis Recon Race EXO TR 29x2.25"
- Rear tire: Maxxis Recon Race EXO TR 29x2.25"
- Saddle: WTB Volt
0 stars based on 0 reviews